European Bioconductor Meeting 2019
The European Bioconductor meeting is aimed at biologists,
bioinformaticians, statisticians, programmers and software engineers
who use or contribute to the Bioconductor
project, or are interested in using
Bioconductor. The goals are to:
- foster the exchange of technical expertise
- keep contributors up to speed with the latest developments
coordinate any related efforts.
The main conference will be on Monday 9 and Tuesday 10 December 2019.
Key dates (tentative)
- 15 Oct: Abstract deadline
- 10 Nov: Notice of acceptance
- 30 Nov: Registration deadline
- 9-10 Dec: European Bioconductor Meeting
If you have not previously attended any European Bioconductor
meetings, you can get an idea about the topics and talks by looking at
the programmes from the
More information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.